Urban Quiver 3.0
The Urban Quiver 3.0 is a professional camera bag made for use as a day excursion pack. When designing this modern bag, we opted to create something different, that didn't look like a typical, bulky (nerdy) camera bag. For starters, the tubular shape holds camera gear more efficiently, taking into consideration the fact that camera gear is long and shaped like our design. Second, the chance of theft is lowered because we didn't design this to look like a camera bag, and the main compartment is unable to be accessed while you're wearing the bag. This is a great feature to have when standing in large crowds, riding public transportation or for those times when you don't want to look like a tourist.
The simple shape of this bag makes it easy to store in small spaces without taking up much room, such as the overhead bin of an airplane. Optional tripod mounts adjust to fit any size tripod, enabling you to securely carry it on the outside of the bag. Also, available is the optional rainfly which fits to the bag like a glove, keeping the contents of your pack dry.
- Buckle on chest strap allows for rapid clip-on & removal of bag
- Three movable internal dividers allow any arrangement of lenses and cameras
- Internal compartment has 360º padding
- Two end pockets for holding more gear, your rainfly or optional tripod mounts
- Shoulder sling creates an extremely streamlined fit against your body, preventing any unbalance(which even makes it perfect for cyclists)
- Main compartment opening peels entirely back, giving complete, unhindered access to the inside
- Oversized dedicated phone pocket holds large phones such as the Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5s
- Inner passport pocket
- YKK brand zippers throughout bag
- Military-grade 1000 denier nylon fabric
- Outer dimensions 21" x 7" x 5.5" (Length x Width x Depth)
- Inner dimensions 20.5" x 6" x 5" (Length x Width x Depth)
- Made in the USA